We have a large 2 bedroom first floor spacious apartment. COUNCIL/HOUSING ASSOCIATION.
We have our own front door with a gated communal area at the rear of the property.
The occupier on the apartment above gives us no problems at all. And surrounding neighbors are all very friendly.
Our home includes;
- Two double bedrooms (one with a double built in wardrobe) both with windows, radiators (gas central heating throughout property) and 3 large storage cupboards in the hallway. laminate flooring through apart from both bedrooms carpeted.
- A really good size Living room which has plenty of room for a dining table, with ariel and satellite connection.
- Open plan kitchen with loads of cupboards, space for washing machine, fridge freezer and oven.
- Bathroom with toilet, sink and bath with a shower overhead.
- A large balcony leading off the living room which looks out to the front of the property... large communal area at the rear of the property.
CCTV intercom system in property.
5 minute walk to Sainsbury, Cooperative and Tescos, 10 minute walk to Iceland and Poundland
10 minute walk to primary schools, 2 minute walk to secondary schools, 7 minute walk to colleges.
2 minute walk to bus stops with links to liverpool street (20minutes away).
15 minute walk to doctors and dentists.
7 minute walk to overground station with links to Westfield Stratford and Whitechapel (hospital).
Looking to move to a 2 or 3bedroom property, will consider a flat preferably ground floor, a house, a bungalow, or maisonette no higher than the first floor. Areas I am looking for is Harwich, Dovercourt, Little oakley.